RINO APPAREL Partnership (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://rinoapparel.com/ website (the "Service").
What Data Is to be Collected ?
Personal and Payment Data
While using our Service, certain personally identifiable information which could be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”) may be requested by us.
Personally, identifiable information includes the follow but it is not limited to,
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Social Media Account Information
During checking out of our products, accurate and effective payment data shall be provided to us. These may include,
- Credit card details
- Banking Information
- PayPal account details
- Billing Address
Information of how the service is accessed and used is called “Usage Data” which may be collected by the service. Information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data are all being categorized as Usage Data.
Tracking and Cookies Data
Cookies used by us are as these examples,
- Session Cookies: Operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: Remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: For security purposes.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you on changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service shall you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information for services improvement
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Collected information of yours, including Personal Data may be transferred to and maintained on devices located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
We are located in Malaysia. Hence do note that shall you live outside the country and choose to provide information to us, the data including Personal Data is transferred to and processed in Malaysia.
Disclosure of Data
RINO APPAREL Partnership may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of RINO APPAREL Partnership
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
As that is no 100% secure for transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data. However, we understand the importance of your data and we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data.
Third party companies and individuals may be employed to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), for providing the Service on our behalf, performing Service-related services or assisting us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform theses tasks on our behalf and obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Link to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). But we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. Please contact us if you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have provided us with Personal Data. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com